Saturday, August 11, 2012

Conjoined Twins Abby and Brittany’s New TLC Reality Show – The Breakdown

  I received the video from YouTube and it was Published on Aug 9, 2012 by EpicToolTime   This will be an interesting Reality show with the conjoined Twins starting on August 28th @ 10 Pm on TLC. I know how sometimes we complain about privacy and having our space but how do you think these young women handle it. Just when we think we got it bad, we should look at those who don't have a choice and I'm ecstatic that they're going to show the world the side we've never seen. They're not the only ones in the world that has this condition. There are a lot of different birth defects that people have that we don't know about. I wish these young women much success and I'm pretty sure they'll touch the lives of whomever tunes into the show.   I'll definitely watch it while building my business! If you're looking for a great and easy way to make money online, then I urge you to click here for details. 100% Commissions is the name of the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment