Friday, August 17, 2012

The Art of Jump Roping


The video was uploaded by fight hype on Sept. 20, 2007


When it comes to aerobic exercises, I believe jump roping is one of the fundamentals that we kind of got away from. Remember, when we was young, that was one of the activity we used to do at recess or at school activities. As we got older, it seems like we got away from it.


I'm telling you that you need to incorporate this exercise especially if you're trying to stay in shape. Why do you think boxers jump rope? There's an art to it and boxers like Floyd Mayweather Jr just take it to the next level. Now, you may not be able to master it like he does in the video above, but over time you will be able to come up with all kind of moves if you would use your imagination.



 I love jump roping because it involves sharping the mind as well. I hope that this post and video is the motivation you need to get back to jump roping. And when I'm not Jump Roping, I'm making a 100% Commissions with the Empower Network. For Details, Click on the Image below!   


No comments:

Post a Comment