Thursday, August 30, 2012

Realism Challenge #3: Playing Card: The Process of Great Artwork

   

 Because of all of the past frauds, cons, lies, & cheats; We live in a time where seeing is believing, right? Well, I must commend this artist for providing video proof on how a drawing can look exactly if not better than an original picture.


 Does it amazes me? Absolutely not, because I understand that we as humans have the ability to do whatever we put our minds to. It's definitely fascinating to my eyes, though. I'm not going to lie and I appreciate the talent the artist provided. 


I guess this video was in reference to the  Samuel Silva, whose purportedly hand-drawn ballpoint pen sketches have wowed a lot of people on the Internet. His portrait of a Russian model was so photorealistic that many people doubted he could have done it by hand, and further, that he'd used only ballpoint pens. Even though the real story behind his drawings has yet to be revealed.



If you haven't seen the picture then here it is:



Beautiful ain't it!!! Well, I don't know if he done it by ball point pen or not because after watching the video above, It's definitely possible.   Thank you for taking the time to view this blog and If you're interested in changing your future then I present to you an opportunity to earn a 100% Commissions with the Empower Network! Click on the Empower Network Image below for details!




No comments:

Post a Comment