Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What's Your Motivation?

WHAT'S YOUR MOTIVATION



The number 1 reason why people give up fast is because they tend to look at how far they have to go, instead of how far they have gotten.

When it comes to fitness, you definitely have to train your mind because it's a very key component to helping you obtain that body that you're always dreaming of.

I honestly believe, No, I know for a fact that what you put in your body is the key to getting your body right. There's nothing like a nice lean & toned body.

Check out how I look before I got serious got into becoming fit.





Yep, the red arrow is me and boy was I a stick. This was back in 2001 and the other guys in the picture are my Marines buddies. I know that it's probably a shock that I was in the Marine Corps right! I guess they don't make them like they show in the commercials anymore.

Now, look at the modern day version of myself:



So, I'm here to tell you that hard work does pay off. You just have to be willing to put in the time and effort. Another quote I would like to leave you with is "I don't find the time to exercise, I make the time to exercise" I'm not sure who came up with it but I sure live by it.










Through my journey, I would have to say the most important thing besides your mind to obtain a fit body is the type of foods that you allow to enter your body. Continue following my blog posts and I will put out my recommendations.





                                                                         



Besides giving you fitness tips, I also have a great opportunity for you to change your financial future by bringing to your attention the Empower Network. They are changing the game on the online market and they are paying out a 100% Commissions and I know that you deserve that opportunity so here's what you need to do. Click on the Empower Network Image below so you can see why it's shaking up the world.












No comments:

Post a Comment