Monday, August 20, 2012

Kobe Bryant scores 68 points in a charity game in China (All in 15 Minutes)


 The video above was published on Aug 19, 2012 by AOTSNEWS


The black mamba, also called the common black mamba or black-mouthed mamba, is the longest venomous snake in Africa, averaging around 2.5 to 3.2 m in length, and sometimes growing to lengths of 4.45 m..


In this case, the black mamba is 6'6 205lbs and strike once again in China! No wonder why his jersey is #1 overseas, especially in China! China love them some Kobe and his 68 points in 15 minutes just added on to his legacy.

Yeah, the competition was of NBA caliber, but I believe that he's already rejuvenated for this upcoming season with the addition the Lakers added this off-season. One thing you can say about the Lakers Organization is that they know what they be doing. Even when we don't understand the whole process behind the scenes, they do seem to eventually bring home a championship.

I'm just eager to see how this upcoming season plays out. We know that Kobe's on his last couple of years in the pros. At least, that what he says but I don't know about that because he's so freaking stubborn. Let me state that he called himself stubborn first so I'm just re-iterating it. I can't just see him retire unless they force him too.


We got new blood that's ready to take over with Lebron and Durant but the Black Mamba ain't ready to hand over the torch yet without a fight.

While Kobe is overseas playing and scoring 60+ points in games, watch how I'm scoring a 100% Commission with Empower Network! Click on the Empower Network Image below to see how I'm scoring my 100%.










No comments:

Post a Comment